Along with these changes, I'm happy to announce that the bash argsparse library package has been reviewed and has been accepted for inclusion in the fedora project package repositories. After something like 8 years of inactivity in the fedora project, I'm now a packager anew, and I'm very happy about that. :)
The bash-argsparse package is now available for Fedora 20, Fedora 21, Fedora 22 (alpha) and rawhide. Availability for CentOS 6 and CentOS 7 through the EPEL repositories is just a matter of time. So you may now install bash-argsparse by just using yum or dnf.
Many many thanks to Haïkel Guémar, who reviewed the package and sponsored me as a packager.
The usual links:
* The bash-argsparse-1.7.tar.gz tarball
* The bash-argsparse-1.7-1.fc21.src.rpm Source RPM
* And of course the online documentation.
- The library can be re-sourced without error. Actully it will not get re-loaded, but at least it will not trigger errors.
- Another issue has been fixed by dear fellow Florent Usseil making argsparse more compliant with the
- The spec file and the unittest script should now be compliant with the fedora koji build system. If I'm not wrong, the bash-argsparse package should enter the fedora repositories in a few days.
Here are the download links :
- and of course the online doxygen documentation is available.
Hoping it will be useful to you....